Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Donuts and the Temple

Friday March 23rd

The group headed to Hamilton to see the temple. First we were told by our host dad that we had to stop at Mamas Donuts. I'm so glad that we did. Best donuts ever. Apparently the blueberry ones were really good. I just had glazed because when it was my turn to order I panicked and just said glazed because the lady kept asking me what I wanted. I was very happy with my glaze choice because they were amazing. Mandy and I shared. It was kind of fun to get donuts out of this trailer thing, which apparently the lady changes the location. I guess it's a surprise where she'll be for the day.

loved it
The temple was beautiful. It's one of the few that doesn't have an Angel Moroni on top. We asked about it and they say there are rumors that the temple will be remodeled and get an angel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment